Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Well.......at least it's not crabs.........right?

Hello,


I thought this little guy was my conscious........that's why I didn't say anything. T. Boss informed me otherwise.


My conscious shit all over the shelf in the bedroom. What a bad ass.


Umm.....What's that.....


Oh good,,,,,i thought it was a land Mine......Land mines are not cool,,,,,tell your representative in government!


Stewart Little came over drunk off his ass and shit on our floor......I told T-boss we should press charges,,,or something. Otherwise he might repeat offend.


Then he kicked the wall in......No means no Stewart.

So then you ask....what's the plan from here guys? Well.....we are going to run...Do you think that creditors will come after us? I dunno Welchman is kinda a highly saught after name *wink*.

You know,,,,,,,you fall asleep with cheedos in your chest hair once,,,and everything goes to shit.

In other news,,,,it is raining here,,,,but it defantly is not like home. It rains,,,,,you don't think it's bad at first,,,,then you walk for five minutes and your back teeth are floating in your head....and on top of that....you are sweating your ass off cause it is humid,,,,,really humid. You might even think to yourself....I could pee my pants....no one would even know....it's like peeing in a pool.....it's bad....but it would feel really good.

ANd then, I have photography class tonight,,,,i'm really looking forward to it. All my classes are going good. They haven't all started yet, but soon.

And then, Natasha and Dave do we have interenet in the hotel room in Montreal? Tell dave to post my tattoo design on here so I can see it before I come down. I have to book my ticket no later that tonight. It's just been tough with all this stupid apartment stuff, I have to talk to T-boss tonight and see what the hell is going on. Apartment hunting is pretty tough in the rain though.

And then, Mom thanks for making me take that blue rain coat. I was wet and now I'm dry. What else can I say? I guess everyone should listen to their mom more often.

And then, Chris...........What the heck is going on? YOu better not be working to hard. You problably are still coming off your win on sunday, THE BANJO BOWL MASSACRE OF '07. Who knew a team called "The Bombers" would actually come through.

And then, Gord! I'm working on something for you, it's been a really busy time out here, but it is on the top of my list!

And then, I will post more pictures for you guys soon. I've been doing fairly well on posts though, you must commend me on that. As soon as we get an apartment that sticks I hope to get a phone and the internet.

Serously, if anyone thinks that cutting and running is a bad idea,,,,say it now or forever hold your peace! cause it's going to happen. Either that or we are going to have to catch one of those little buggers and burn it at the stake,,,,,,,you know to make an example for the others.

goodbye.

3 comments:

J. Konnert said...

Hey Mike

what part of halifax are you in? north, south, downtown...??

don't catch a cold in the rain...

grace

~Tasha~ said...

no id run for sure..davids still working on ur drawing let us know when ur plane comes in

M. Welchman said...

Well, I'm ot really living anywhere right now,,,cause we fleed from our apartment. Do you have a place I can live? Can you and Jesse just move here so I can live with you? Please.