Hello,
Hey guys,
All is well here I suppose. A bit tense today because we were cooped up in the place we are staying all fricking day.
We moved all the stuff out of the apartment last night, washed clothes, and wrote a letter to the landloards saying we are out,,,,,,Didn't hit the hey till 4 so I was a bit grump today. BUT! I did get and air matress and a pillow yesterday, so that was way better than the laminant floor and a rolled up towel,,,,,and I got a flanel blanket,,,much better than my coat!
So I don't give two shits about bed bugs tommorow at 2 o'clock, cause I will be on my way to Montreal.....I'm super excited! I will take lots of pictures and post them. Natasha and Dave are already there, I talked with them today.
I miss all you guys, but I am having a great time and making the best of everything!
Grace and Jesse: That thing we talked about before I left is becomeing a huge pain in the ass. Send me your e-mail adresses too! so I can add you on here.
See you in Montreal!
Goodbye.
Thursday, September 13, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment