Hey all,
Late start today, Slept in, and then just read a bit. I have to get a bed,,,,i'm just sleeping on the floor. My thought is that I will get one of those air matresses that inflates itself or something like that,,,,,that's probabbly the best. I saw the Bourne ultimatium yesterday, it wasn't too bad, although I thought there was alot of camera movement. Maybe a bit to much, it seemed a little too shacky, but other than that, not bad at all.
I really want to get the internet at the apartment, that will be nice. Although this second cup free internet is pretty sweet as well. The weather here is quite nice, but really unpredictable, you always have to dress in layers, and pack a sweater. One minute you are sweating,,,the next your freezing your ass off.
Lots of hills to walk up and down, at least I'm getting in shape hopefully. I see a bunch of you signed up, soooooo post something already.... chris you can just send me daily pictures of blue sky......HA.
I enroled in a bunch of continuing education programs, and audit courses. Busy hands,,,,,,that's the key. It will be a fine adverture. Photography is one that I am particulary excited about.
Later All. Thinking of you.
Sunday, September 9, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment