Hello,
Not too much to report. Time marches on. I have life drawing today at one, and I'm going to check out the market near the water front. I'm taking pickures, but all mostly black and white 35 mm.
We have an apartment, it is the one two blocks away from the school. It is 945.00 a month, a little more than I thought , but I will make it work. I just can't wait to move in an set up, and get to doing what I came here to do,,,,,,draw alot and kick ass.
Good-bye
Saturday, September 22, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
thats good you got an apartment finally you'll have to post pictures of the new one.
Hey, I will.
We probabbly won't move in till the end of this week, so, you'll have to wait till then.
You should take some pictures this weekend of all the stuff you do and post them.
Post a Comment