Yes it's true there was a Banjo Bowl massacre in '07 at the hands of the Blue and Gold...... but then there was yesterdays ummm lets see...... slaughtering of the green Riders at the hands of the Stampeders (???) and to top it off - there I sat amongst a sea of green, along with the odd spec of red, and me with my blue hat emblazonned with a 'W', Mr. McAllister got into a fight even. I told the "Okotoks Green Team" that I needed to take my shots while I could get them, however I don't think they accepted that as an excuse for my pointing out the blatently obvious and painful happenings of yesterday afternoon. I guess the boys are all tired from running the combines and grain trucks etc. at this time of year...yeah sure that's gotta be what's up right? right? hmmmm...
Next on the list...... the young people of my generation and younger for the most part disgust me, like we never had this talk before right? Just a few recent happenings have re-instilled my thoughts and opinions....a fully self sustained life..... now there's a life I could live, away from all the assholes of the world, or at least Alberta. HA HA, that ones for the both of us my friend.
Moving along then..... So you're finally letting Dave cut you, it's probably done by now I suppose... get some pics up ASAP and Dave and Tash, how are you guys anyhow? It's been a while.
In the days to come..... It's written somewhere and now it's written here "we must all vote for Abandin All Hope, on Bodog's Battle of the Bands" Goudreau is counting on us and if we pull him through we can all say we drank a beer with those guys, and we get to feel good while they become rich and famous..... this isn't typing as sweet as it's sounding, anyhow go to www.newbodogbattle.ca set up an account and vote every day for those 4 punk rockers we know and love. Tyler says Joey loves rice and will sustain on it because it's part of his natural ecosystem, I wonder if Ty knows that Joey's Philipino, and not Chinese. Anyhow Joe would probably love a different dish to try, so everyone must vote, and every day. Mike do it for Steve cause I think he has a thing for you. Darrin has a cast, c'mon guys show some love.
Also, work continiues at it's usual pace, and that is not slow, or fast, but just awkward and un-naturral, you know Mike, you know all too well, and poor Lee, he now fully understands your sufferring, and as you once described yourself to me, he too did the same, being that he is on "a razor's edge" ready to snub out the cherry embers of smokie 1 and smokie 2. oh good...... Mr. Military should be thankful though because with smokies, no help is actually better than help. (wink).
This Wednesday evening marks the beggining of what will likely be my last fishing trip of the year. Trip #3 takes me to Ioesegun Lake (icesegun) NW of sweet home E-town. If there are worthwhile pictures I can arrange to share them.
To comment on running, lets see where do I begin..... I'm sure it was nothing a garden hoe wouldn't have fixed, without knowing all the details it difficult but lets just say "Oh my God it's a mouse, somebody call the f*cking fire department! Get the Navy in there, ask the Queen of England what to do next!" And I'll leave it at that since I don't have it all from the artists mouth..... just remember Mike, when life throws you a dirty canvas, ask yourself.....what would Chris do to clean it up, and ask yourself if your willing to abandon your morrals and self respect long enough to perform those kind of actions.
Take care buddy.....take care everyone.
CHRIS
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
don't judge the riders are very busy it's harvest in saskatchewan and you aren't very emapathetic
Good for people to know.
Post a Comment