
Hello,
Just sitting in the Halifax airport waiting to get on the plane for Montreal.
All is well I suppose. Terrina and I checked out an apartment this morning. It look pretty good. We will continue to look, I printed out a whole bunch of listings this morning and T-Boss will check them out this weekend. Something will turn up, I'm sure of it.
We droped off the letter in the night mail slot at the old apartment with a letter saying that we were leaving as well as a disk that had all the images we took. Hopefully it is done with ,,,,,I'm not sure it is. But I can't really see them tracking us down. We will see and deal with it as it comes.
I hate flying,,,,,and I have a window seat,,,,shit. Oh well.
Looking forward to seeing natasha and dave, just have to catch a cab form the airport todown town. If I remember right it isn't that far,,,,,,,so hopefully not that expensive.
What's happening with you guys?
Good-bye
2 comments:
It's late and I really didn't realize what I was doing, but I just posted instead of commenting...ooops. Hey when you get that bubble made for cryie pants maybe i can get one too so i can be hermetically sealed from Alberta?
hahaah,,,,,no problem. You are on the top of my list.
Post a Comment