Saturday, September 8, 2007

Saturday September 8/2007-The Apartment in Halifax

Hello,,,

Hey All Welcome to The Hello GoodBye Show. Please write me and post your own pictures it's always good to hear from home.
Here is my apartment in Halifax, Nova Scotia. The pictures are pretty bad,,,,sorry but you get the jist of things. I'm trying to keep up e-mailing everyone, it's tough. Lucky for me I found a Second Cup with free interent,,,thank goodness for my laptop!

Goodbye,,,


Proof of life.....







4 comments:

~Tasha~ said...

Hey whats up,
nice view :) I'm pretty excited to visit!
byebye for now

~Tasha~ said...

check out,
bat for lashes, whats a girl to do
on youtube
the songs medium but the videos cool.

Chris said...

Hey buddy! Great view of the harbour. Just getting geared up to watch the Banjo Bowl with your old man and Cosh. Hopefully I can be the one doing the laughing this time. Take care!

M. Welchman said...

HA,,,,right on. Give eh hell. Tell me who wins.