Just working on getting settled in Halifax,,but I now have my eye on montreal. I think I will leave Friday morning, and come back monday sometime.....I sunno,,,got to check things out. Natasha and dave-When do you guys get there?
If anyone knows anything about bed bugs,,,,,,,,fill me in,,,I need to know. I think Terrina and I will clean the Dirty apartment tonight,,,,,I mean I will scrub,,,and T-boss will Hold a can of Raid, Rubber gloves, and a pistol and cover my back. Just kidding,,,all in good fun. I'm working on Some kind of susspended plastic enclosed bubble for T-boss to sleep and work in. Ha...last joke... I promise. Remeber you have to laugh to keep from crying!
No,,,,but serously, we have decided that untill we find one of the buggers we can't decide that they even exist in the apartment. I figure to put the final nail in the coffin I will cock all of the plug covers and baseboards. Humans 1,,,,,,,,,Small ugly maybe not real bugs, ZERO. Remember, Monkeys eat bugs.

I've got my eye on You!
2 comments:
Welcome Aboard: Natasha Welchman
Date Flt Depart Seat Arrive Stops
----------- --- ----------------------- ---- ----------------------- -----
Thu 13Sep07 750 EDMONTON 9:00am MONTREAL 2:52pm 0
Mon 17Sep07 751 MONTREAL 3:30pm EDMONTON 5:58pm 0
i almost peed my pants laughing about the bubble, i would be needing one too.
Post a Comment