Thursday, September 27, 2007

Iosegun Lake 2 (this time with more photos)

Wow! It's the end of September already, it's hard to believe you've been away a month already Mike. Along with the end of this month we must mark a special milestone in a certain someone's life who happens to be near and dear to all of us. Since we all know who it is lets just take a moment to flashback shall we..... HAPPY 50th BIRTHDAY DOUGLAS you handsome devil you! No wonder you were able to meet attractive women in the laundrymat. Mike that really looks like you, so I'm sure bald is on your horizon.

Anyhow here's some more pictures from our fishing trip:

here's me with an average sized Northern Pike

Jon holds up a couple of Walleye, unfortunately mine is the one on our left
Jesse and Dave, I know we caught tiny Walleye at Pigeon Lake but this thing is rediculous, definately me smallest Walleye, and look at the hook boys, same as Pigeon
Being the nice guy I am, I took it upon my self to take care of Jon when it got really drunk outside, thankfully I was spared from it since I kept my new rain gear on
Now Mike, at first glance I realize that this looks like a flame burning at the end of yet another mangled gas line at Dan's site, but you can rest easy my friend for Dan's wrath is over, and this is merely a camp fire at our campsite.


Finally time I'll leave you all with a photo of our camping clan, a wonderfully degerenate mix of blue collar rednecks who love the outdoors.

Take care everyone and I hope you enjoyed reading this as much as I did writting it.

Chris

1 comment:

M. Welchman said...

hey man,

Looks like a great time! Thanks for posting the pictures.