I took I Walk down to the southern part of Halifax, near the water and snapped a few ditgital pictures. I haven't touched them up or anything yet. HOws everything going?
Hey Buddy! Hope your enjoyimg your time out east. Work has been rediculously busy lately, hence you not hearing much from me. Just trying to keep pushing on. I hope that the more time I spend there now the quicker I can say good-bye to it. Here's hoping. Going to Edmonton this weekend coming up, it's Chris's b-day, gonna bring back a few things to Okotoks for Tash and Dave - just gonna get away again mostly. I haven't heard or seen anything new lately really, but it was a decent summer and it's been a wonderfully mild October - good for building things. I'll send you some pictures of the site sometime - I know you miss it, esp our rides to and from the NW together or at least I miss that. Take care Buddy, Halloween's coming and this year wont be the same without you being dressed in drag.
2 comments:
Hey Buddy! Hope your enjoyimg your time out east. Work has been rediculously busy lately, hence you not hearing much from me. Just trying to keep pushing on. I hope that the more time I spend there now the quicker I can say good-bye to it. Here's hoping. Going to Edmonton this weekend coming up, it's Chris's b-day, gonna bring back a few things to Okotoks for Tash and Dave - just gonna get away again mostly. I haven't heard or seen anything new lately really, but it was a decent summer and it's been a wonderfully mild October - good for building things. I'll send you some pictures of the site sometime - I know you miss it, esp our rides to and from the NW together or at least I miss that. Take care Buddy, Halloween's coming and this year wont be the same without you being dressed in drag.
Chris
I know,,,,,i put on some leggings,,,,it wasn't the same without you.
I miss those drives alot.
Post a Comment