skip to main | skip to sidebar

The Hello Goodbye Show

Monday, October 22, 2007

I'm trying to boil some eggs....how long does it take anyway?
Posted by M. Welchman at 8:31 PM

1 comment:

J. Konnert said...

sorry this answer is late and i'm sure you figuered it out... but about 20 mins.. until it spins like crazy when you spin it on the counter.

October 25, 2007 at 11:19 AM

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Links

  • Dave Fried Tattoo
  • Welchman Draws

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2007 (48)
    • ►  November (12)
    • ▼  October (15)
      • Bite test
      • Jesse B-day,
      • The Dance
      • Halloween Party at NSCAD.
      • My Halloween Costume
      • My new toy..........busy hands.
      • I alwalys get all these forwards usually i delete ...
      • I miss you guys alot today.
      • I'm trying to boil some eggs....how long does it t...
      • Welchman Draws has a new post. Now you know.
      • Hi, Hello, Howdy
      • HEY MIKE!
      • The Birthday Party
      • Hey everybody.
      • Photo Class
    • ►  September (21)

Contributors

  • Chris
  • J. Konnert
  • M. Welchman
  • gail welchman
  • julie w.
  • ~Tasha~