Hello,
Hey everybody,
Things here are good. I went to the ocean today and took photos for class, I will post them soon.
The weather here has been good, not cold, just a bit foggy some days. I'm working on a website portfolio so that I can submitt it to some of the studios in the city.
Not too much other to report. The apartment is good, I set up my desk finaaly, and have made myself a cozy little studio, and have been spending most all of my time working.
I hope all is well with all of you, and I look forward to hearing from all of you. How was everyone's thanksgivings? Mine was good, I will post photos very soon. We had a fortune cookie thanks giving, We ate turkey breasts, and rice stufing, and fortune cookies for desert. It was pretty fun.
Miss you all,
Mike.
Good-bye.
1 comment:
That's the Mike I know and love, you keep fighting the good fight buddy. I hope that's whip cream on your lips. Lee is upset he lost the adress for the blog, he wants me to help him. Maybe I will. Turkey day was good, the dog ate at the table with us. Although she smelled very similar, it wasn't as good as having you here. Take care my friend. Miss having you around.
Chris
Post a Comment