
Lets start here with our Dave. The one and only. As you can well see he embraced his role as bartender. He was sure to tell me that he had taken pointers from my bartendering at his wedding, but I must say that I was outdone and he became the teacher. Way to go buddy!
As the evening moved along Dave's skills proved to be more than some could handle.... himself along with the lovely gentleman on the right found navigational skills to be quite challenging later on. It' s a long ways from the beach house to CS Heights, especially when you think your at Appleton Estates.
The staff at the beach house kept a close eye on this group, mostly due to the tales from Saskatchewan from their younger days, but also because of a recent incident at a game with Saskatchewan. No naming names just Mr. Red hat. And poor Duane got mixed up with them.
What's a party without delicious cake?
And finally I'll leave you with my lowest moment of my existence, Doug should feel very special I shed every ounce of pride I had for this shot. As you can tell he enjoyed every second... if I recall correctly his exact words were " Pam I want copies (not just one) of this." Little did I know at the time I seemed to have placed a curse on the Bombers, cause since then I think they've dropped three straight. Oh well, shit happens......... just ask Frodo. That's right, it happened again last Thursday I think. That's all again for a while, and a belated Happy Turkey Day to everyone. Take care!
Chris
1 comment:
Thanks buddy!
Post a Comment